S4MP 0.13.1 brings buy mode fixes for items placed in the basements, auto-syncing of expansion packs between players, and launcher convenience updates. By enabling auto-sync, you can play S4MP with anyone, without having to worry about your expansion pack differences, the launcher will only enable the packs that are owned by all players.
- Added support for latest kits & packs
- Fixed buy mode when objects are placed in basements
- Added possibility to sync expansion packs automatically between players (only those packs will be enabled that all players own)
- Added automatic game and mod version check to rooms
- Fixed automatic detection of the game installation path
- Fixed invalid documents path check (caused issues with the French version of the game)
- Added game version check to meet S4MP version requirements
- Renamed ’Game Connected’ to ’Game Loaded’ and added an explanation tooltip
The mod supports Hamachi and requires game version v1.68 or later in order to work.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to all the Patrons who have been reporting bugs and giving feedback in the past few months!
Download the mod via ModTheSims for free: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=629316
To get early access to the latest S4MP updates, become a patron today at https://www.patreon.com/simsmultiplayer