What a year it’s been! Time to say a HUGE thank you to all of our Patrons for participating in the journey of S4MP in 2020. The launcher is now extended with the brand new S4MP Supporters tab where you can see all our Patrons who have been supporting the project. Besides this, the 0.12.0 update brings new inventory fixes and stability improvements, now it’s also possible to set custom display names for the players.
- Patrons are now mentioned in the launcher according to their ranks
- Inventory fixes for dynamic items (such as a cup of coffee etc.)
- Inventory item dragging now should work as well after traveling
- Players now can have custom display names
- Fixed incomplete game data issue occurring when expansion pack detection set to automatic
- Added support of free packs to expansion pack selector
- Tooltips added to launcher settings for easier setup
Besides all this, we’ve just kicked off our brand new feature suggestion channel for our Patrons on the S4MP Discord server, so make sure to join and drop your best ideas in there!
To get early access to the latest S4MP updates, become a patron today at https://www.patreon.com/simsmultiplayer